Graduating at last!

By call me cherry - September 17, 2019

Yehaa. I am graduating in my third year. Still GOT. Graduate over time. A happy makcik is here. Everybody is growing. From yesterday. from the pain, from the bad, from sadness and from everything that put us down. 

Positivity is the key. What make us fall yesterday should be an opportunity to make us stand tomorrow. We can cry over little things but make sure that thing won't effect us too long. So, perjalanan hidup i masih panjang. i masih boleh fikir pasal Phd dan second master or baking class, sewing class, atau whatever yang boleh bantu i. 

I can think on how to improve myself to be better. So now, jom kita enjoy! The journey was giving me headache. I totally lost with lot of things but they got better from time to time. I gave time to everything. They said time will heal. Somehow i put extra expectation hoping everything is going to be okay. Nah. Haha. Still, i am good. 


Yang penyayang,
Norin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 daun pandan