By call me cherry - August 29, 2018

Hi, lamanya tak berblog. On 17 August 2018, Norain Beauty & Health opened it very first store at Klebang Putra, Chemor Perak. Alhamdulillah. Quite busy and buat-buat busy so lupa tentang blog sampai dapat email. haha. Btw, a lot of thing happened this year. Pre-viva on March, submitting 6 copies thesis before raya, geran habis on Feb sampai terkapai-kapai, now waiting for viva. Mak is redoo cause i am not going to make it this year although i finish my study on time. I mean, i am not graduating this year, so why bother on viva early? kennn. So, mak is focusing on kedai la so far. This one is quite tough and exhausted. And i am okay guys. We will crawl slowly, running step by step, jumping higher within a certain period i guess. 

Man Todak degree journey!

Man todak also will start his degree journey on 3rd September 2018 at Arau. Fuh. Education is one step wiser. You learn to tolerate, having common sense, know something that you don't know, yes you are going to learn a lot. Anything that parents can't tell you. On how to beat Forex. Or about genetic. I hope he is going to have a wonderful path along with flying colours result. And although before this i told dada that i am not going (ni sebab mak tersentap dengan todak a month before, hshs), i change my mind. I am going to drive halfway in case dada let me be. Mom sound happy having me as a big friend, you know. I am glad. 

A good baby girl. 
Love.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 daun pandan