Assalamualaikum Darling

By call me cherry - September 08, 2017

I laughed hard. Qyra also. Mom started conversation with dad by saying assalamualaikum darling. Not in front of us. I smiled. I knew her romantic side and I like her that way. She really showed her true feeling.

She is as strong as tiger.

She is as calm as the ocean.

Her hazelnut eyes, clean skin without make up. She is beautiful and sparkling under the ray of sun.

She hold me with pain for more than 2 decades.

And I am so grateful to have her.

That is why I want the world to know that I love her.

More than my desire to visit Japan. More than my calm heart when seeing the blue sky at Borakay.

If you love someone, put them in your Dua' cause He is the Al-Mighty.



Always love.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 daun pandan