The Untold Story

By call me cherry - July 17, 2017


The Untold Story

I am sorry for never trying to understand you. I am sorry for keeping this ego. I don't want others to underestimate me because of my past. I am living my past for my future. Every of us has their own untold story that may hurt them and their pride. And that is okay. To keep your head up. Leaving the negative thing behind. 

This is the very first thing that i wrote about you. After all of this matter, argument. I care. I put you in my du'a. I say your name in front of Yang Esa. I don't wish you to understand me but i know that you care. I know that you hurt. I just hope to see you in 10 years. You have such a great heart and soul and i adore your spirit. Keep living in such a hurt soul won't heal the broken pieces. Believe me. 

Cheer for this friendship. 


Love. See you. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 daun pandan