Qyra-The grown up baby

By call me cherry - July 11, 2017


Qyra used to have birth mark on her left eyes before but faded


Naughty grown up sister

This mak cik is our smallest member of the family. Dia intan. Dia berlian. Dia permata. Dia emas. Dia yang bongsu. Dia yang paling manja. Dia yang paling selalu kene buli. Dan dia yang paling disayangi. Rasa macam semalam dia 120cm. Balik raya hari tu dah 130 cm. Aih. cepat nauu tingginya. This baby is my favourite since me and maradona don't really have time together. Still, maradona is my lil baby. Qyra bolt got her name cause she ran quicker without reaching land during her last marathon. That was because daddy paused the video and snap some pictures like qyra running so fast until flying. I gave my lil favourite a nickname, all of them because of some unforgettable events. 

Having her in our live is such a miracle and i am so thankful for that. I love you. :*


My lil boo and always my lil love

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 daun pandan