5 things you hate about me

By call me cherry - July 08, 2017


Someone asked me 5 things i hate about them. Obviously, i don't have the answer. Even if i have to hate you, i can't tell you the exact reason of why i need to hate you. Same goes to the love, i don't have the answer of why i love someone, why i need to sacrifice for someone, why someone is important in my life. It is the matter of heart. 

I am not the one that eagerly showed hatred all around like there is nothing better to do with my life. I choose to let go. I choose to spread the positivity within my germs. I choose to be happy. I choose to live my life. I choose to love. I choose the great vibes to end my day. 

As i am growing older, i realised that we are the one that need to calm ourselves down. Other will come with something abnormal, something that mess up our lives. But, we have to be strong at the end of time. Be happy with who we are. We are beautiful just the way we are. 

BE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 daun pandan